Sunday 14 October 2012

(My London) Weekend 2gether + pics

Last night's chili fest turned out magnificently, thanks to the 20 chili peppers and the lovely party of 8 (that includes me). Accompanied by good wine and music the evening lasted from 7 to 2am. No casualties, no fracas, no left-overs.

Slow start this morning, we went over to Southbank to have brunch, bubblies included. I swear my eyesight improves significantly once I gulped down a flute of Bollinger.


Southbank was abuzz, even with a flair of luna park and the burlesque. From a distance, Emily pointed to the London Eye and the Phallic structure to its left, and wanted to take a spin with each. However, she changed her mind the closer we approached the wheel, and not only because of the waiting queue. The flimsiness and height made her stomach revolt and to my great relief she decided to "die another day."

<< More pics >> click below

 
It still looked OK-ish and worthy some consideration at this point



No bloody way!


 
Looks nice, but still happier to keep the feet on the ground
 

No comments: