Tuesday 27 April 2010

Which Party to Pick?

Which Party Would Stack Up to Your Expectations?

If you are debilitated enough to still wonder which party to elect on May 6th, the link below is a simple test of 20+ questions which will defuse the mental nebula. If you decided already not to vote feel my scorn and disdain, and consider yourself dismissed as the weakest link between an enlightened and empowered society of taxpayers and the bottom-feeding creatures of rodentia straight out of Anglochat.

Up to now the conundrum of who is the least evil in the Commons was clear-cut and self-evident: the party of slackers, welfare leeches and parasites - New old Labour - ruling since 1997; and the party of the doers, the creative and innovative employers of industrious Britons and maintainers of British sovereignty against EU and its Eastern Europeans newbies - the British Conservative Party.

Not this time around, as a Fifth Column force emerged - the LibDems, who want to feign a bit from both 'old parties.' So, before complete confusion and disorientation sets in, the following quick test should help to find out for yourself to which category of voter you want to belong:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7541285/How-should-I-vote-in-the-General-Election-2010.html

Coincidentally, I did the test too and found out that the Cons match 77% of my values and desires I demand from the next government; Labour matched 10% and LibDems 4%.

My keen interest in the election outcome is no coincident: if the Conservatives win at least 57 seats I will make a dramatic change in my career, leaving for good banking after 26 years. Close friends and family have said it all along for many years: I belong into politics. Now that I see what they meant I am ready to jump. All it took was someone on my side who shares my views. That piece of the puzzle has been found at last.

Current Music (linked on Spotify): David Bowie – This Is Not America

No comments: