Thursday 25 March 2010

Behind the blue door: elgar.fm

I leave often my stereo on, overnight as well as while I'm out. When I go to bed I like the faint sound from downstairs (as I unplug the speakers in the bedroom), which is enough to drown out the noise of the odd car passing occasionally but does not interfere with my sleep. Just as I like to return home, greeted by my favourite tunes. For the curious I share the music through elgar.fm (AKA last.fm):

I'm predominantly into French music, female vocalists, indie, rock and pop, alternative, including:

Zazie, Indochine, Françoise Hardy, Alanis Morissette, Niagara, Patricia Kaas, Björk, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Tegan and Sara, Les Rita Mitsouko, Garbage, Belly, Ridan, Feist, Mickey 3D, Mylène Farmer, R.E.M., Zebda, The Cranberries, Alizée, Jane Birkin, Madonna, Nicole Atkins, April March, Natacha Atlas, James, The Strokes, Bat for Lashes, Giant Drag, Zouzou, Eisley, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Dandy Warhols, The White Stripes, Ian Brown, The Pierces, Emily Loizeau, The Raveonettes, Portishead, Asobi Seksu, Metric, The Duke Spirit, Santigold, Gliss, Kasabian, Blur, The Charlatans, Jacques Dutronc, Blondie.
Check out my music channel here

No comments: