Wednesday 31 March 2010

For name's sake

This is MY room. It is a small venue within the Royal Albert Hall that serves decent meals or stages concerts in the style of MTV-Unplugged. The next concert I will attend there is in May by Peggy Sue, a trio of alternative musicians (2 girls and a lad) that I have fancied for a few months now. I went there today to get the ticket, as well as our tickets for the April 3rd concert that benefits orphans in Haiti - all proceeds go towards the SOS Children's Fund. I thought it is a good thing and in the spirit of Easter.

L'écho du bonheur

Paris was lovely again, even though I didn't see much of it. Four days went by far too quickly. Tomorrow Emily will join me here and I will make sure that enough chocolate bunnies, eggs (the ones filled with cordials) and other goodies will be hidden throughout my home.

The displays in Parisian shops were impossible to resist, and the spirit of Passover and Easter led to a little spending spree on perishables but enjoyables... lol

Here are some of the windows we saw (and shops we hit):




















Current Music: Peggy Sue – Watchman

No comments: