Monday 25 October 2010

Weekend Extension

After sleeping through much of Sunday (well, not me, but her), as we returned home from various gigs and clubs only after 7AM, we decided to recoup partly the lost hours. I took this afternoon off, and she re-booked her departure for tomorrow. Another dinner gained (as last night's bash in Camden did take place).

I got a ticket through the office for the spectacular Gauguin exhibition at the Tate Modern, half price. If the weather is nice (like today) I might even stroll directly from the office. Friday is another half-day, as I board the Eurostar bound for what has become the twin city for me; the City of Lights. Amazingly, it will be this year's 10th visit already to the city by the Seine, and it hasn't lost one iota of its seductive appeal on me.

Tonight we'll be at Trader Vic's; my home from home. LOL

No comments: