Tuesday 31 August 2010

He's b-a-a-a-a-ck!

Oh deary me, why can't I just be one of the gazillions dumb proletarian Europeans, who spend their holidays with likewise chavs on overcrowded and polluted beaches of Spain, Italy or Turkey - or wherever the no-frills near-bankrupt tourist organisations "Made in England would take them - and just roast in the sun as a prelude to a full-blown skin cancer a few years later?

Instead, I ventured off to see my homeland, the Western Cape, enjoyed all the allure and culture it offers, dropped into Madrid for a fun-filled job-related function and relaxed for 4 days in Barcelona, a city so rich of life and haute culture; so not British!

As a consequence to the fast paced time-off I need now - a day before my new job commences - a vacation!

Current Music: JAMES - Getting Away With It (All Messed Up)

No comments: