Saturday 28 May 2011

Weekend

Envying HER for "being stuck" near Nice, while I'm lingering for the Memorial Day weekend in decisively less Nice London.

Reluctantly I follow her recommendation and will spend Sunday with (French) friends in Edinburgh. It is well known that I despise and hate, hate, hate Scotland and the tribes up there, Europe's most deranged and ridiculed fuckwits allowed to fornicate under the Animal Rights Act. I shall subjugate myself to the hands and cuisine of the French couple who live and work for the EU liaison office up there. Scotland and the Soviet EUnion - what a match!
Tonight I was supposed to see Melissa Auf Der Maur, but gave the ticket away this morning; I can't be arsed, I need rest after this week. Monday is also chilling-out day; the shortened week will be hi-lighted on Friday, taking my familiar seat on the Eurostar, Paris-bound. So fed up with England I don't even know where to start. Come November 2nd, come quickly!

Discovered a cool band I dig: Marina and the Diamonds (CD "The Family Jewels")... check them out!
Current Music: MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - I Am Not A Robot

No comments: